"....but be thou an example of the believers, in word, in conversation, in charity, in spirit, in faith, in purity. Till I come, give attendance to reading, to exhortation, to doctrine."
I Timothy 4:12, 13

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Cindy Woodsmall contest

This is a post to remind everyone that Cindy Woodsmall is giving away a book, you get to choose the title.  Go to my last my blog entry here:  http://bodaciousbookworms.blogspot.com/  and leave a comment and let me know whether you have read any of her books and what book you would like to win.  Did I mention she will autograph it?  You need to be a follower of my blog to win.  If you share the contest on facebook or your blog, you will receive a second entry, be sure to let me know if you do!  Don't forget to give me your email address so that I can let you know if you win!  I will have the drawing when I finish reading When the Soul Mends, the third book in the Sisters of the Quilt series.  Maybe by Saturday.  You can go here to find a list of her books:  http://www.cindywoodsmall.com/  You can also "like" her on FB here:  http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/authorcindywoodsmall?ref=ts  .  She has contests and stuff on FB sometimes.
I'm going a little crazy today.  Yesterday, my friend's baby pressed down on the pedal on my sewing machine while I was threading the needle, scared the living daylights out of me!  Then my cat found a SNAKE in my bedroom at 3:30 this morning. Praise the Lord for cats!  Now my printer won't work and I cannot print my material for my kid's class at church tonight.  Sigh, what a couple of days!  LOL
Thanks for listening to my ramblings today and be sure to read one of Cindy's books!
Missy

No comments: