"....but be thou an example of the believers, in word, in conversation, in charity, in spirit, in faith, in purity. Till I come, give attendance to reading, to exhortation, to doctrine."
I Timothy 4:12, 13

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Davis Bunn

I just wanted to share a nice comment I got from Davis Bunn about the book review I did for him.

"Dear Missy,

I just wanted to thank you for the truly beautiful review. I have commented publicly about how you really came to grips with the story's heart, and now having reread your comments I wanted to write you personally and say how much the words have meant. There is not often that chance to read a critic's response and say, 'they really got it!' In your case, it not just went to the heart of what we intended, but was written with such lovely crafting. I really appreciate the time and effort that went into this, and hope your health issues are now in the past.

Warm personal regards,

Davis"

Pretty flattering!

I'm sorry I haven't written much lately!  I've been pretty busy.  To see what I have been up to, check out my other blog:  http://missyscakesandaprons.blogspot.com/   I've been baking, sewing and trying to get my house clean, not to mention a new kitten!  She's only about five weeks old.  She's a rescued feral kitten.

My two nine month old kittens have been pretty good babysitters though!  LOL
Have a great day ya'll!
Missy

No comments: