"....but be thou an example of the believers, in word, in conversation, in charity, in spirit, in faith, in purity. Till I come, give attendance to reading, to exhortation, to doctrine."
I Timothy 4:12, 13

Monday, May 17, 2010

"Deadly Intent" by Camy Tang

I just finished another "short read" from Love Inspired Suspense.  Camy Tang is a new author for me and I really enjoyed her book.  There is a murder at an exclusive spa and the lady in charge, Naomi, is being framed for murder.  Her faith is tested as she tries to figure out why the Lord would let this happen to her.  I would recommend it.
I'm sorry this review is so short today but I have a terrible sinus headache and I don't want to forget the book.  :)
Happy Reading!
Missy

1 comment:

Camy Tang said...

Thanks so much for the review, Missy! I'm so glad you enjoyed my book!
Camy