"....but be thou an example of the believers, in word, in conversation, in charity, in spirit, in faith, in purity. Till I come, give attendance to reading, to exhortation, to doctrine."
I Timothy 4:12, 13

Friday, February 19, 2010

"Hook, Line and Sinker" by Lynn A. Coleman

I am reading "Kentucky Keepers" a compilation of four romance novels.  I like these books when I want a quick read without much thought.  The only thing is that the stories are so short, the people either get saved or right with God right away and they have to fall in love quickly.  But I still like them sometimes when I need some fluff without the trash.  I finished the first story "Hook, Line and Sinker" by Lynn A. Coleman.  It was about a single mom with terrible ex-inlaws and a murdered ex-husband and a super bright eight-year old son.  The man in the story is a carpenter (Jesus's trade) and a fisherman (Jesus's disciples were fishers of men).  Took me two nights to read.
Happy Reading!
Missy

No comments: