"....but be thou an example of the believers, in word, in conversation, in charity, in spirit, in faith, in purity. Till I come, give attendance to reading, to exhortation, to doctrine."
I Timothy 4:12, 13

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Ending of "Sunday Clothes"

I finished reading "Sunday Clothes" by Thom Lemmons.  I was very disappointed in the ending, he really need to write a second book to close it out.  He wrote an epilogue, but it just raised more questions.  She hired Willie so he could raise money to go to NY, but never says if he made it.  Ned was sent to NY for art school, he talked about the different challenges Ned would meet in NY, but never said anything else about Ned.  He was developing a relationship between Addie and George, but never said why they had not gotten married.  There was just a lot of loose ends that needs to be tied up.  It was an excellent book until the ending, he left me wanting more.
Happy Reading!

No comments: