"....but be thou an example of the believers, in word, in conversation, in charity, in spirit, in faith, in purity. Till I come, give attendance to reading, to exhortation, to doctrine."
I Timothy 4:12, 13

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Charade by Gilbert Morris

I usually love Mr. Morris's books, but this one was a very dark novel in my opinion.  It is about a man who weighs over 400 pounds.  He writes a computer program and becomes an instant success but he is taken in by a scam artist.  The book is about the revenge that he wants to take and how the hatred is eating him alive.  The book does have a very clear plan of salvation, which I think every Christian novel should have.  This book is not a book I would read again, it is too dark.
If you are interested in this book, you can buy it here:
http://www.amazon.com/s/?ie=UTF8&keywords=charade+gilbert+morris&tag=googhydr-20&index=aps&hvadid=3587560245&ref=pd_sl_vsoroeil7_b
Happy reading!
Missy

No comments: