"....but be thou an example of the believers, in word, in conversation, in charity, in spirit, in faith, in purity. Till I come, give attendance to reading, to exhortation, to doctrine."
I Timothy 4:12, 13

Monday, January 11, 2010

Lynn Austin

Here are some of the books that Lynn Austin has written, I have read most of them.
All She Ever Wanted
Eve's Daughters
Hidden Places
A Proper Pursuit
Though Waters Roar
Until We Reach Home
Wings Of Refuge
A Woman's Place
The Refiners Fire Series
The Chronicles of the Kings Series
I finished "Though Waters Roar" today.  It is an excellent book.  It brings up a lot of good questions and answers about a lot of stuff that affects us today even though it is set from the civil war to the roaring twenties.  I would definitely recommend reading it.
My next book I will be getting back to reading "The House of Winslow Series", and I will read book six "The Holy Warrior".  Please be sure to join my blog and become a follower.  I'll put up some questions tomorrow for "Though Waters Roar" for you to think about as you read the book.

No comments: