"....but be thou an example of the believers, in word, in conversation, in charity, in spirit, in faith, in purity. Till I come, give attendance to reading, to exhortation, to doctrine."
I Timothy 4:12, 13

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

"The Last Confederate" by Gilbert Morris

I am now reading book 8 in "The House of Winslow Series".  This is a very funny book.  I read to go to sleep, but last night there was such a funny scene that I couldn't stop laughing!  My poor husband had to get up early to go to work.  Morris has finally stepped out of his mold and is writing with a different plot.  I'm still not sure what is going to happen.  I'm almost halfway through with this book.
I'm gonna start writing about every other day, unless I come across something that has to be shared now!  I need to take the weekends off though because my husband is home then and hogs the computer.
When I get done with this book I am going to read a book I got from the library:  "Sunday Clothes" by Thom Lemmons.  I'll probably start reading it in a couple of days, so if you are reading along with me be sure to go to your library or bookstore and pick it up.

No comments: