"....but be thou an example of the believers, in word, in conversation, in charity, in spirit, in faith, in purity. Till I come, give attendance to reading, to exhortation, to doctrine."
I Timothy 4:12, 13

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Busy, busy

Just wanted to let everyone know that I won't have time to blog this weekend.  I have three cake orders I need to get out.  I'll be back on Monday.  Right now I am reading "The Reluctant Bridegroom" by Gilbert Morris, number seven in The House of Winslow Series.  If you are reading along, I want you to think about a few things.  Why did Sky marry his first wife?  Do you think he prayed first for a Godly woman? How should a man choose a Godly wife?  Would you be a Godly wife for someone?  What could you do to become a Godly wife?  Do you think he should have left his son in someone else's care for almost a year?  What kind of repercussions do you think there will be?  I'll talk to you on Monday!

No comments: