"....but be thou an example of the believers, in word, in conversation, in charity, in spirit, in faith, in purity. Till I come, give attendance to reading, to exhortation, to doctrine."
I Timothy 4:12, 13

Monday, January 25, 2010

"The Reluctant Bridegroom" by Gilbert Winslow

"The Reluctant Bridegroom is book 7 int "The House of Winslow Series" by Gilbert Morris.  It was one of his better books I think.  It still had the two girls, but not the same as last time.  This book is about Sky Winslow, the 1/4 Indian son of Chris and Dove Winslow.  He had a bad first marriage, I believe from what the book says he did not look for a Godly wife but a pretty, popular wife.  He and his son both were victims of her infedility and it scarred them for a long time.  This was a very good book and has the typical ending but I would still recommend reading it.

No comments: